Click here to view:



NFA-Class 3-Suppressors, SBR’s and SBS’s

Click here to read the laws about Class 3 (NFA) items.

 If you have any questions regarding ATF Forms please don’t hesitate to ask any of our team members.

If you are making a firearm such as a Short Barrel Rifle or Shotgun remember that it will need to have a Tax Stamp in order for it to be legal. ATF Form 1 is the correct paperwork to file and can be downloaded here or from ATF’s website.

If you need help with any ATF forms we are happy to assist you. Please call to make an appointment and there will be a $45 fee.

We can special order you any NFA item you would like.